Experience. Results.
(Calls answered 24/7)

Overseas Claims

Landstuhl RMC is just one of the overseas military hospitals where our attorney has successfully gotten compensation for military dependents injured by an Army, Navy or Air Force doctor’s malpractice.

Military Medical Malpractice Overseas

As active military personnel, if you, your spouse, or a family member suffers an injury due to medical malpractice in a US military hospital based in a foreign country, it is very difficult to recover compensation from the government for injuries suffered. It is extremely important that you hire an attorney that has the necessary experience and success in filing these technical claims. At Brown Law, we have more than 30 years of medical malpractice experience, with an impressive success rate in achieving results for our clients.

If you or a family member has suffered from an injury at a military medical facility overseas, we can help. Please call Brown Law at 1-877-695-8757 for your free consultation today. There are specific procedures and deadlines (statute of limitations) required when filing a military medical malpractice claim overseas, and your only legal resource may be to file a claim under the Military Claims Act (MCA). The MCA is similar to the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA), with the exception that if your initial claim is denied, you have no right to file filing a lawsuit.

ATTENTION Kaiserslautern/Ramstein Military Community – In- person free, confidential consultations are available for military dependents living in and around Ramstein Air Base who believe they may have suffered medical malpractice at any military hospital. While this certainly includes problems experienced at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center and Ramstein clinics, we will be available to discuss potential cases from prior duty stations as well. Our goal with an office presence in Germany is to better serve military dependents who have suffered an injury due to medical negligence while stationed in Europe. By appointment only – space is limited. Please call us at 1-877-695-8757 (24/7) or e-mail us at LawHelp@MilitaryMedicalMalpractice.com to request an in person consultation.

Types of Overseas Claims We Handle

At Brown Law, we tirelessly pursue the best recovery in each and every case we handle. Our experienced lawyer will make sure your rights are fully protected, and will work hard to get the results you deserve. Here is a list of the overseas claims and practice areas we handle:

  • Birth Injury

  • Childhood and Pediatric Malpractice

  • Medical Malpractice

  • Serious Injury

  • Wrongful Death

If you, your spouse, or your child has been injured due to the negligence of  Air Force, Army, or Navy personnel  in a United States military hospital or facility in Germany, Italy, England or Japan  you may fill out the online form, call us at 1-877-695-8757 or e-mail us at LawHelp@MilitaryMedicalMalpractice.com for your free initial consultation today.

DISCLAIMER: An attorney-client relationship with us cannot be formed by transmission or receipt of the information on this Website and any information you send in an e-mail message to this website will not make you a client. We reserve the right to decline any representation for any reason. This Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice. You should not act or rely on any information in this Website without seeking the advice of a lawyer

Tell us about your case.
All inquiries confidential.