Experience. Results.
(Calls answered 24/7)

Army Medical Malpractice


You can recover compensation for birth and many other injuries caused by malpractice at Army hospitals.

Medical malpractice at an Army hospital is covered under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) if it happens in the U.S., or by the Military Claims Act (MCA) if it happens overseas. In either case, if you or a family member was injured by an Army doctor, Army mid-wife, Army nurse, or any medical provider working at an Army hospital, it is important to consult a lawyer who knows how to file claims against the Army for medical malpractice. It is NOT the same as if you were injured in a civilian hospital.

The lawyers at Brown Law have successfully handled Army birth injury and other malpractice cases occurring at Army hospitals all over the world: from Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii to Madigan Army Medical Center, Washington to William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, Texas to Womack Army Medical Center, Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, to Landsthul Regional Medical Center in Germany and beyond.

If you have been injured at an Army hospital or by an Army doctor, we can help you too. Please contact us today by calling toll-free  1-877-695-8757 (24/7), e-mailing us at LawHelp@MilitaryMedicalMalpractice.com or filling out the short form on the right side  of this page.  Free, confidential, no-risk consultations.

DISCLAIMER: An attorney-client relationship with us cannot be formed by transmission or receipt of the information on this Website and any information you send in an e-mail message to this website will not make you a client. We reserve the right to decline any representation for any reason. This Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice. You should not act or rely on any information in this Website without seeking the advice of a lawyer

Tell us about your case.
All inquiries confidential.