Experience. Results.
(Calls answered 24/7)

Navy Medical Malpractice


Medical malpractice that happens at a Navy hospital is covered under the FTCA if it happens in the United States, or by the MCA if it happens overseas. In either case, if you or a family member was injured by a Navy doctor, Navy mid-wife, Navy nurse, or any medical provider working at a Navy hospital, it is important to consult a lawyer who knows how to file claims against the Navy for medical malpractice. It is NOT the same as if you were injured in a civilian hospital.

The military medical malpractice lawyers at Brown Law have successfully settled and tried Navy malpractice cases occurring at Navy hospitals all over the world: from U.S. Naval Hospital Okinawa, Japan to Naval Medical Center, San Diego, California, to National Naval Medical Center (NNMC), Bethesda, Maryland, to Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Portsmouth and Norfolk, Virginia to U.S. Naval Hospital Sigonella, Italy and beyond.

If you have been injured at a Navy hospital or by a Navy doctor, we can help you. Please contact us today.

DISCLAIMER: An attorney-client relationship with us cannot be formed by transmission or receipt of the information on this Website and any information you send in an e-mail message to this website will not make you a client. We reserve the right to decline any representation for any reason. This Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice. You should not act or rely on any information in this Website without seeking the advice of a lawyer

Tell us about your case.
All inquiries confidential.