Experience. Results.
(Calls answered 24/7)

Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)


Be careful: Medical malpractice claims against the military are NOT the same as civilian lawsuits. Get a lawyer experienced in FTCA claims.

The Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA), allows the military dependents who are victims of negligence to sue government agencies in federal court. If you have been injured due to malpractice in a military hospital or military clinic, you need an attorney familiar with the Federal Tort Claims Act who can fight for the compensation you need and deserve.

The military medical malpractice attorneys of Brown Law have over 30 years of combined experience bringing malpractice claims against the Army, Navy, Air Force, VA and IHS. Our lawyers have worked hard to earn the respect of clients, fellow attorneys and judges alike. We have the skill, resources and knowledge to handle any claim, anywhere, at any time. Please contact us today.  There is no fee unless we get a recovery for you.

DISCLAIMER: An attorney-client relationship with us cannot be formed by transmission or receipt of the information on this Website and any information you send in an e-mail message to this website will not make you a client. We reserve the right to decline any representation for any reason. This Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice. You should not act or rely on any information in this Website without seeking the advice of a lawyer

Tell us about your case.
All inquiries confidential.